Mod Podge Wine glasses
Original Pin: http://www.fabricpaperglue.com/2012/03/try-this-gilded-lace-champagne-glass.html
I wanted to do this today and I don’t keep doilies on hand lol so I used tissue paper….XOXOX Valentine tissue paper we already had. Same steps starting with tracing the bottom of the glass to cut out.
I also did not have a paint brush or craft sponge on hand, but a rolled up paper towel worked out perfectly! and no clean up just threw it away, in fact last time i used mod podge bristles of my paint brush fell out all over my project so this was better for me!
- Use a photo (maybe of a person you dislike, the reason you are drinking 😉 jk but a cute photo!
- Use Lace or thin fabric!
- The original post with a gold doily is beautiful!
- When using tissue paper you can make holiday themes (Christmas, Valentines, Halloween)
- Gift wrap or scrap book paper for a less transparent look!
- Write a name on plain colored paper….it will be a personalized glass!
- tear or cut different types of tissue paper and collage it on the bottom!
- If you have something sentimental like a movie ticket from a special date, personalized napkin from a wedding, a small love letter or note….use that and give it as an anniversary gift.
- Let your kids draw on a page and use that drawing.
- Use confetti instead!
- Use Newspaper or a map! That would actually look awesome!
- Use leaves!
- Music sheets!
BTW The dollar tree (and every dollar store I have been to) sells wine glasses, tissue paper etc. basically all the supplies you would need….one pack of tissue paper could make dozens of these!!